The Federation of Black Canadians is excited to introduce the Black Builders Network Membership! Your go-to destination for accessing a wide range of resources designed to support and empower black entrepreneurs, non-profits, and businesses. Register for your membership today!
Free and Discounted Conference Passes
With our free and paid membership, there’s something for everyone! Early bird adopters have already taken advantage of some of our perks like free tickets to select conferences, including the Elevate Festival ($450) and the Collision Conference ($900). That’s already a value of almost ($1500) and more perks to come!
Get our Early Adopter pricing for just $150/year!
That’s just $12.50/month!
- Priority to showcase your organization during our Quarterly National Partners Meetings
- Access to a growing resource library
- A feature of your business or organization on our online directory
- Priority to community partnership opportunities (Potential for funding, support, collaboration)
- Early Access to On-demand capacity-building webinars (Sign up for Webinar #2: Volunteer Management Training Workshop November 9th at 5 pm)
- Exclusive discounts and free tickets to Events and Conferences
- And more to come…
The $150 early adopter price is only available for a limited time.
More About the Black Builders Network
Previously the “Partner in Principle” Membership for black owned/led businesses, organizations, and entrepreneurs. we have evolved to the “Black Builders Network”. to better encompass what our revitalized mission for this group is.
We aim to support Our members in all stages of building a business or nonprofit. As a free member you will still have access to our live webinars, resources and the National Builders Roundtable. Signing up will also ensure you’re up to date with all our latest community partnership opportunities, and latest offerings/services.
About the National Builders Roundtable
Members are welcome to join us in our quarterly meetings alongside our partners, where we engage in meaningful discussions about community affairs, gain insights into other organizations, and foster collaborative conversations in a round table format.
Meet some of our Early Adopters!